- Lead me. Do not allow me to listen to my hesitations. Break down my barriers so I may spread Your love to others.
- Keep reminding me today and everyday that You are in charge and the Way to triumph over evil.
- Help me find peace, beginning today, right now. Help me let go of that which has taken up space in my mind and hindered me from more completely following You.
- Allow me to forgive those that have wronged me so that I may pray for them and give them mercy as You have given it to me.
- We pray for our children, families, homes, neighborhoods, the community of Gurley and beyond.
- We pray for the loss of loved ones. Help those families experience Your love, comfort and guidance at this most difficult time of life.
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.
- 1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Submitted by Sandra C.
- Remind us that we were all created in Your divine image. Our character is more important than our color. Help us to fend off the evil that looks to divide us as a nation.
- We pray for the healing of our amazing and unique nation. We pray for all our leaders that they lead with your example in mind, body and soul.
- Open our ears so that we may hear and recognize the GOOD NEWS! Speak to our hearts in our songs, our worship, our readings, our gatherings and our silence.
- We pray for the softening of hardened hearts, to accept Christ and live by Your Word.
- We pray for our Faith that we may be BOLD with it.
- We pray for both our neighbors and our enemies; each are in need of Your love, guidance and forgiveness.
- Help us to discover, celebrate, and cherish commonalities with our neighbors and in turn respect our differences.
- Help me to put into practice what the Holy Spirit has taught me today.
- Remind us that we should love our neighbor as You love us.
- Show me where I have fallen short today.
- Give me the strength to answer yes when you call on me. Allow my life to be transformed with Your guidance.
- Reveal Your plan for my life to me. Allow me to sew Your seeds of goodness, mercy, wisdom, and faithfulness to my neighbor. With Christ living in us we become tender, kind, and loving.
- Remind us that "God never changes. God has the Truth. God always wins. Nothing will dim the Glory of God." Pastor Al Geise.
- Allow God's light to shine through me. Scatter and overcome the darkness in my path everyday.
- The Bible is a love letter from God to us." Pastor Al Geise.
- Guide me when I am sharing You with others so that I may speak The Truth. What prayer can we share for you?